24/7 emergency service for the cutting of dangerous trees
Everywhere on the South Shore and in Montreal
Tree Felling Service
Doesn’t cut down a tree he who wants. Indeed, felling a tree requires precision, specialized equipment and technique. Doing this type of work without the necessary knowledge and experience can be very dangerous and cause serious injuries. At Émondage SBP, we have the expertise and skills to fell your trees.
When should a tree be removed?
First of all, to cut down one of your trees, you must hold a permit issued by your city’s legal authorities, otherwise you could be fined.
The felling of trees takes place most of the time when they show signs of rot, disease or when the trees interfere with power lines. In case your tree clearly becomes a danger, it needs to be cut down. Whether it is located in front or behind your home, on a slope, near a pool, in an alley or next to a building, it’s not a problem for us.
Before felling your tree, our team of experts will perform a preliminary inspection to determine the reason for the removal, the tree inclination and its height and size. This initial analysis will be used to put in place a safe, quick and effective action plan that will ensure the team member and building safety.
Once the evaluation is completed, an arborist will come and fell the tree in the following days. In addition, he will ensure that operations run smoothly and that everything is done according to the state of the art, i.e. felling, shredding branches, collecting wood, stump removal, etc.
Tree Felling Techniques
- By cutting the tree at the base when there is enough space, so it will collapse to the ground without damaging anything;
- With an aerial bucket;
- By an arborist who will cut the tree into several sections and lower them to the ground using cables specially designed for this task;
- And more rarely, with the help of a crane
Options available for the tree cutting service
- Just cut down and leave the wood and branches on the spot.
- Tree felling, branch shredding on site or in a truck and leaving the wood on site.
- Felling and picking everything up so the customer doesn’t have to do anything.