Émondage SBP : Professional Tree Pruner in Montreal and Montérégie
Certified arborists team
Pruning professionals since 2007
History of Émondage SBP
Municipal and government contracts for tree pruning and felling
- Saint-Lambert (2013 to 2025);
- Longueuil (2017 to 2019);
- Carignan (2015 to 2018);
- La Prairie (2022);
- Beloeil (2018);
- Mont St-Hilaire (2016);
- St-Bruno-de-Montarville ;
- Several boroughs of Montreal, namely:
- Saint-Laurent (2013 to 2016);
- Mont-Royal (2016 to 2017);
- Cartierville (2015 to 2016);
- St-Léonard (2015 to 2020);
- Côte-des-Neiges (2021);
- Anjou (2021);
- Different levels of government (Parks Canada, Canadian Coast Guard…).
Are you looking for a professional pruner or arborist?
Trust the competent and experienced arborists at Émondage SBP. We serve Montreal, the South Shore and all of Montérégie. All our pruners are certified in arboriculture-pruning and receive training in first aid and occupational safety, which is regularly updated.
We have specialized equipment to carry out pruning work, tree felling and even deforestation quickly and safely. We are also a commercial member of the International Society of Arboriculture – Quebec inc (SIAQ) and we have liability insurance of 5 million covering any damage that may occur during the work.